Saturday, October 27, 2007

Is Anybody Alive Out There!

It's okay Bruce, I'm gonna leave you alone now.


It's been a great week of Bruce Springsteen mania here in Mr. Mike's house and now it is time to draw it to a close. I've listened to The River, Magic, Darkness on the Edge of Town and Devils & Dust all week long and finished it off by going to a great show. So I'm going to close out "Springsteen week" with a couple of features.

To read what the Boss man is up to and get more background on the current Magic CD, check out the Rolling Stone interview at

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/16941890/bruce_springsteen_the_rolling_stone_interview .

I'm dedicating the Top 10 Song's I'm listening to right now to Springsteen only for this round! (I know, try to contain your excitement)

You can keep tabs on the tour and see exclusive video footage at his website

http://www.brucespringsteen.net/news/index.html

And to close it all out, here's his new video for "Long Walk Home".




Bruce Springsteen - "Long Walk Home"

No comments: