Thursday, April 01, 2010

No Foolin' Around


Today is one of the best holidays known to man, April Fools Day. I tried to think of something funny to say or a vid clip that could fit, but came up empty. So here's an off the cuff playlist of songs with the word "Fool" in it. As Scotty once said, "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Just for the hell of it, I'll call this feature the Playlist Of Pooh.

  1. Def Leppard - Foolin'

  2. Chris Rea - Fool (If You Think its Over)

  3. The Beatles - Fool On The Hill

  4. Foreigner - A Fool For You Anyway

  5. Van Halen - Fools

  6. Tesla - Mama's Fool

  7. Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around And Fell in Love

  8. Michael Bolton - Fools Game

  9. The Cardigans - Lovefool

  10. The Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes

  11. Soul Asylum - April Fool

  12. Styx - Fooling Yourself

And of course...




If anyone out there in cyberspace can remember other songs with the word "Fool" in it, feel free to let me know. I've had a beer and this is all I can think of.
Took a walk with my wife and mentioned this post, she listed a bunch of real obvious ones that I didn't remember.
  1. Whitesnake - Fool For Your Loving
  2. Robert Plant - Ship Of Fools
  3. Foghat - Fool For the City
  4. Steve Perry - Foolish Heart

Yep, I missed some of my favorites including "The Voice". Doh!

No comments: