Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Winds of Change

Sometimes things happen for a reason. Like now, it's the beginning of a new year which means a fresh start. The other day, my wife and I went shopping and wherever we went other people would fart near us and then walk away. Tonight my wife found a website that has old concerts online like Jefferson Starship in its early 80's faded glory. And its been awhile since I've done a Flashback with its original intention of reviving old rock videos of the parachute pants era.

You may ask yourself, "What the $#@% is Mr Mike gettin' at? It all adds up to "Winds of Change" my friends, the great lost Jefferson Starship song I can't find on I Tunes. Winds of change are blowing by, like 2007 or strangers with bad gas. Blowing as strong as Mickey Thomas' mustache.


Jefferson Starship - "Winds of Change"

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Great song, honey, but what the heck is up with the gas? Nobody wants to hear about the gas attack we were under the other day. My goodness, that was just horrible! I'm scarred for life!!

Jeannie said...

Hey hon, why did you set up your swearing ($#@%) to open Outlook Express?