Monday, December 08, 2008

Quick Humor

After covering a comedy classic yesterday I stumbled across what will be a modern classic today, modern classic meaning it will probably be referenced to death for about three weeks and forgotten but that's just part of our fast moving media age. I guess this clip comes from Saturday Night Live who has had a real hot streak this season thanks to the Presidential race. This time the humor isn't political and in fact gets a little dirty so I wouldn't recommend playing this clip around kids or anywhere that Political Correctness is required. A touch of Pet Shop Boys seems to influence this tune that's easily the best SNL song I've heard since "D*ck in a Box". So here it is, "J*zz in my Pants"! Nasty! But funny as hell.

The Lonely Island "J*zz in my Pants"

3 comments:

Some Kinda Wonderful said...

Bwahahaha...

bmh67wa said...

I can't believe I watched that whole video! Thanks Mike. Now I'll have that song stuck in my head, it will drive me crazy, and I will sing it out loud in the middle of church or Walmart one day. Thanks...








:P

Mr. Mike said...

You will definitely have to let me know if you sing it in church or Walmart! I can hear it now - "the 80 year old man in a blue vest said there's a rollback on Oreos and I..."