Monday, September 03, 2007

A New Look

I decided to update the look of the blog today, I got tired of looking at the same template for the past however many months it's been since the last change. I tried to make it more personable, it was worth it just to include a picture of my dog Dixie!

Along with the new look will be a renewed focus on making this blog about music. I've tried to balance my entries so it isn't always about rock, but I'm going to give up on that and just write what comes up...which is usually music. I'll be looking for new writing angles about the tunes I love to hear so there will probably be some features that come and go.

I'm listening to the Instant Karma Save Darfur disc right now and plan to cover that one soon.

Lastly, big thanks to my wife for helping put together this blog. It wouldn't look right without her help.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

It's like what I was telling Pamwax: this is your blog. Make it how you like! Anyhow, I'll always be a faithful reader.

I love you so much honey!

Jeannie said...

Oh, I just saw your "Top 5 Songs" part of your blog. That's a nice touch!