Sunday, September 30, 2007

Signal Strength

Lately I've gone back to the songs and sound I loved in high school because I'm at that age where you do some looking back. The classic 80's Album Oriented Rock sound hit where I lived for the whole decade. This song is the epitome Reagan era power balladry.

Led by vocalist Mark Free, it looks like the band Signal released either one or two albums. I was interested in buying one until I saw it was listed for over $100.00 used at Amazon. So, I'll skip it for now. I debated on whether to treat this as a classic or new song because it was released around1989 but I never heard it until a few days ago. I've decided to treat it as a current song. Like the saying goes, if' it's new to me it's not a rerun.



Signal - "Does It Feel Like Love"

No comments: