Thursday, March 06, 2008

Idol Eliminations

The final 12 is in place for AI and for the most part the ejections were expected except for Asia'h Epperson and for me Danny Noriega, just because I thought his personality would carry him further despite bad performances. Maybe America is ready to vote based on talent this year. Then again, Kathy Lee Cook gets to continue probably based more on her appearance than her singing so maybe not. Luke Maynard and Kady Malloy knew they were going down and seemed unsurprised. The bad press from digging skeletons from other contestants closets hasn't led to an ejection yet.

If the pattern for the program continues I guess next week will be 90's week, here's to hoping no one does "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" just because I'm tired of that tune. To close, loved Asia'h kicking it up a notch for her farewell performance, it's a shame she didn't do that last night because she probably would have stayed.

No comments: